Dust of your strokes paddle clinic

Home Forums The Hut – Members Discussion Board Dust of your strokes paddle clinic

This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Anna Asphar 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Anna Asphar
    Participant

Happy August,

It’s not too early to think about dusting off your paddle strokes!

We’re putting together a clinic to coincide with opening weekend. We are looking at Friday, September 28th for two day sessions running something like 9-11 and 12-2 at a cost of $70. There will be two courts going with two pros. If you’re interested in the clinic but can only do that weekend, please let me know.

At this point I’m trying to gauge interest, so be in touch with me directly at annalouise@rcn.com if this is something you’d like to do. The clinic is for all levels, we will do our best to split people up on different courts. Feel free to put your own twosome or foursome together – you can warm up with your regular partner!

Thanks and enjoy the rest of the summer,

Anna

Anna Asphar
    Participant

Hello there,

I know it’s still summer and hard to think about paddle, but checking back in about learning some good paddle tips. I heard back from three people, not enough to have a clinic, so if there’s anyone else out there who is interested, please let me know at your earliest convenience. Please don’t email BPC, but me directly at annalouise@rcn.com. Thanks and happy Labor Day weekend.

Anna Asphar

Anna Asphar
    Participant

Hello and thanks to those who have responded to the clinic. If you are interested in joining and have not yet responded – it’s to be held on Friday the 28th of September from 9-11 or 12-2 with Stephen Mitchell at a cost of $70 per session – you can still sign up by emailing Stephen directly at smitch_1@hotmail.com.

Stephen will be available for private, semi-private and clinics this winter (his schedule is busy so you’ll need to plan ahead). You can feel free to reach out directly to him if you and your teammate, paddle buddies, or a group of you want to get a warm up or lesson.

Thanks and see you on the courts.

Anna

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.