Tournaments at BPC – women's and mixed

Home Forums The Hut – Members Discussion Board Tournaments at BPC – women's and mixed

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Anna Asphar 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Anna Asphar
    Participant

Hello all,

More tournaments!

Sandra wrote a few days ago asking BPC women to hold March 30th for the internal women’s tournament, so find a BPC buddy and practice, practice practice so that you can get your name up on the wall. Remember, it’s all about teamwork.

And now, an update on our annual Harvest Open. Due to the increase of tournaments on the Region 2 calendar, we are switching things up. Come sweat our your holiday sins on SATURDAY, JANUARY 5, 2019, in the BROOKLINE RESOLUTION WOMEN’S B TOURNAMENT. Open to all players inside and outside the club that have a 5.0 rating or below, format will be as in prior years but you will be able to accrue APTA points (but don’t have to). Keep your eye on the APTA tournament calendar http://www.platformtennis.org/Tournaments/APTA-Calendar.htm for the online application.

On SUNDAY, JANUARY 6TH, we will hold a BPC Mixed Doubles tournament, so only members can play, ALL LEVELS. Same format as last year – single elimination draw with 3 matches guaranteed, you will not be able to win points for this tournament but you will be able to win something and will definitely have fun. Application will NOT be on APTA, please email me and I will send you an entry form.

So put those dates on your calendar, find yourself some partners and get hitting! If you have any questions, you can email me at annalouise@rcn.com. Thanks and hope to see you Sunday.

Anna

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.