Women’s 2018-2019 Season

Home Forums The Hut – Members Discussion Board Women’s 2018-2019 Season

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Emily Rooney 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Emily Rooney
    Participant

Hello women BPC players and welcome to the new season. We had a great year last year and are excited to have you join us for an even better one as we continue to ramp up our participation. We welcome all levels of play.

Our official Opening Night will be Wednesday, October 10th, starting at 6pm (later arrivals also fine.) Bring your paddle and food or drink, preferably with an Octoberfest theme.

For those who have not participated, women have the courts every Wednesday starting at 6pm. We are part of a league with neighboring clubs – The Country Club, Brae Burn and Dedham, switching off between home and away games. We field three teams each week at the A, B, C level for league play. Dana Ostberg and Krys Zaluski run the league portion and will have a schedule out shortly. Bottom line, whether you play league or not BPC is available for Open Play each week – if there is a league match there at 7 – we play open games before and/or after.

This year we hope to introduce a coach/instructor to appear twice a month Wednesdays during open play. If all goes well – this will begin October 17th – with details to follow.

We are asking participants to contribute $75.00 for the season which covers coaching, balls, Team Snap App and incidentals.

LOGISTICS

– To sign up for our weekly notifications, please download the Team Snap App onto your device. Once you’ve done that, email Dana Ostberg at dostberg@gmail.com to get on our messaging system.
    – $75.00 payment can be made thru Team Snap or by Venmo to @dana-Ostberg.
    – I coordinate Open Play and if you can’t reach me thru Team Snap email me at rooneyemily1@gmail.com
    – Dana Ostberg and Krys Zaluski organize league play and if can’t reach via Team Snap they are at dostberg@gmail.com and krystynazaluski@gmail.com

We look forward to seeing you on the courts.

Emily Rooney
    Open Play Coordinator
    RooneyEmily1@gmail.com

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.