Welcome Forums The Hut – Members Discussion Board Dan McCormick Clinics

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    BPC Team
    Participant

Please respond with your interest in participating in a clinic with Dan McCormick, a local paddle pro, on Sunday November 15th. The clinics will be available for all levels. When responding please indicate your level of play and a preferred time of day.

These clinics are essential to developing your shot making and doubles court strategy and necessary if you want to improve your game more quickly. The game becomes more fun as your skills level grows.

Members will be responsible for assembling their own groups of 2, 3 or 4 persons. It is recommended that you gather a group of players with similar skills. Once we know how many members would like to participate, your skills level and preferred time of day, we can arrange times with Dan.

Note that we have held a second clinic in the past at mid-season in the month of January and will do so again this season if there is interest.

BPC Team
    Participant

Hi
    I’d love to participate in the clinics. Am sort of an advanced beginner/lower intermediate I think. Those who have played with me would know better. I’m available any time after 12 N on Sundays….any time during the afternoon or evening. If anyone wants to be in a group or would allow me in their group, let me know!
    Lucinda Doran

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.