Welcome Forums The Hut – Members Discussion Board Get your paddle gear

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    BPC Team
    Participant

We’re all sad that Citysports is closing and no longer carries paddle balls and racquets. I’ve been talking to Boston Ski and Tennis in Newton, website at http://www.bostonskiandtennis.com, and they have agreed to begin carrying, for a start, a limited amount of gear. He tells me that Viking gloves and balls will be here this week or early next week. If you need to buy this week, call first to be sure. 617 964 0820.

I know it’s easier to buy online, but I’m going to make an effort to try and buy things there so that we will have a retail outlet we can go to when we need things that day. If enough of us buy there, they will be able to continue to stock paddle gear, and even expand their offerings, which could work for all of us in the long run (I talked to him about offering demo racquets if there’s enough interest). Of course, they can also help you out with your ski and tennis needs, they really are fantastic at fitting ski boots. Let me know if you have any questions and see you on the courts.

Anna Asphar

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.