Welcome Forums The Hut – Members Discussion Board Help at our upcoming tournament

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    BPC Team
    Participant

We are excited to let you know that next Saturday, November 16th, BPC will be hosting a (mostly) men’s doubles tournament for players that have a Paddle Tennis Index (PTI) of 25 or more. We expect to have about 20 teams and they will be playing at all the area clubs.

I am looking for help at the satellite huts – most important are The Country Club and Brae Burn. As a Hut Commander, you would hand out balls, be able to direct players to wherever they’re going next and be a contact person with me at BPC. We’d be taking a break around noon for a great lunch at BPC (to which you’d be invited), but depending on which hut you’re commanding, you’d likely need to return to your hut until about 2. Ideally, you’d be able to pick up supplies at BPC or nearby before an 8:00 start time.

There will be some great paddle, some of it by our people, so please consider being a part of the day.

You can email me at annalouise@rcn.com (not via Reply All) if you are able to help out. Thank you,

Anna Asphar

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.