Welcome Forums The Hut – Members Discussion Board Looking for Partners

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    BPC Team
    Participant

Hi, My name is Eliza and I just joined the BPC today, just in time for the end of the season. 😉

I have played tennis on and off my whole life, and as former D-1 athlete (I am 28 now), I am fairly athletic. That said, I am new to paddle and don’t know many friends who play, so I am looking for new partners. Is there anybody out there who is an intermediate partner and is looking for an enthusiastic person to play with? This can be a one-off, or a regular thing. I am just desperate to play more.

Ideally, I’d love to play Saturdays or Wednesday evenings, but I am open to almost any time. If you are, please email me at eliza@promoboxx.com, or call me at 917-971-3606. I would be forever grateful to have a fun partner to play with!

Also, if anybody knows of a better way to do (finding partners to play with), please let me know. I really want to make the most of the rest of the season.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Eliza,

I have a group that plays on Monday nights from 6:30 – 8:00 PM. We are looking for a fourth this Monday night. Do you want to play?

I look forward to meeting you!

Alice Edwards

BPC Team
    Participant

Alice,

I would love to play on Mondays if you ever have an open spot. Unfortunately, tonight is the one night this week I am unable to play.

Do you possibly have a spot next weekend?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.