Welcome Forums The Hut – Members Discussion Board Paddle Clinic Interest

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    BPC Team
    Participant

Members please respond with your interest in participating in a clinic with a local paddle pro on a Saturday during the month of February. The clinics will be available for all skill levels. When responding please indicate your level of play and a preferred time of day.

These clinics are essential to developing your shot making and doubles court strategy and necessary if you want to improve your game more quickly. The game becomes more fun as your skill level grows.

Members will be responsible for assembling their own groups of 2, 3 or 4 persons. It is recommended that you gather a group of players with similar skills. Once we know how many members would like to participate, your skills level and preferred time of day, we can confirm a date and times with the pro.

Note that this is a second clinic opportunity and a good way to reinforce the skills learned earlier in the year. Please send an email to Chip Gagnier if interested roland.gagnier@gmail.com

BPC Team
    Participant

I am available the 6th, the 20th of February and the 5th of March all day but only the morning of the 27th
    I am playing the lower tiers of C league paddle nights my drive is inconsistent, placements improving, serve is soft though relatively consistent(one fault per game) my best shot has been my lob off the serve

BPC Team
    Participant

I’d be interested in joining John and/or others for a clinic on the 20th if still possible. Also a C player.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.