Welcome Forums The Hut – Members Discussion Board Possible Clinic Sunday January 14th

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    BPC Team
    Participant

MEMBERS
    THIS IS A REMINDER THAT 4 PEOPLE HAVE RESPONDED TO THE EARLIER EMAIL. AS NOTED BELOW WE NEED AT LEAST 16 PEOPLE TO HOLD THIS CLINIC. THERE IS CONCERN ABOUT INTERFERING WITH THE PATRIOTS PLAYOFF GAME THAT DAY. CLINIC SESSIONS ARE FOR 1 HOUR AND YOU CAN SCHEDULE TO AVOID A CONFLICT WITH THE GAME. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE INTERESTED.

We have an opportunity to hold a clinic on Sunday the 14th of January. The location is our Brookline Paddle Club. The pro is Dan McCormick, a racquet pro on the North Shore. We have used Dan before with great success. The cost is reasonable, $120 per hour or $30 per person with a foursome. Dan requires a minimum of four hours of instruction. We typically reserve one court for the entire day but the length of court reservation time will depend on the response we get from you folks. I need to know as soon as possible if you are interested in participating in a clinic on that day. If we have at least 16 members sign up, I will organize groups of four by ability and firm up the clinic times. PLEASE LET ME KNOW VIA EMAIL BY FRIDAY DECEMBER 22ND IF THIS CLINIC WORKS FOR YOU. THANKS.

Chip Gagnier roland.gagnier@gmail.com

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.